- To rehabilitate the youth in our care by providing evidence-based treatment, pro-social, and educational and career training programs which will lead them to become productive, lawabiding members of society.
- To be a nationally recognized leader that advances public safety through the rehabilitation of seriously delinquent youth.
Agency Five-Year Strategy:
- Contribute to the safety of the citizens of Arizona, our employees and the youth in our care.
- Attracts, retain and development a professional and engaged workforce to deliver quality services.
- Consistently deliver evidence-based and responsive programs.
- Build stakeholder relationships.
- Fully deploy the Arizona Management System agency-wide.
ADJC Strategic Plan: