The Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections (ADJC) is committed to providing the youth under our care and supervision with effective, efficient, and high quality rehabilitative and transformative services in support of our vision, mission, and values.
To rehabilitate the youth in our care by providing evidence-based treatment, pro-social activities, education, and career training that will lead them to become productive, healthy, law-abiding members of society.
- We value the safety of the citizens of Arizona, our employees and the youth in our care.
- We value the integrity, experience and expertise of our staff.
- We value a richness of diversity among our staff and youth.
- We strive to create opportunities for youth and families to lead productive lives.
- We value excellence, innovation, and quality practices based on good data and research.
- We value continuous improvement and learning for all individuals, including staff as well as youth in our care.
- We value families, friends, key stakeholders and staff who support positive change in our youth.
- We value change for the growth opportunities it brings.