- To rehabilitate the youth in our care by providing evidence-based treatment, pro-social activities, education, and career training that will lead them to become productive, healthy, law-abiding members of society.
- To be a nationally recognized leader that advances public safety through the rehabilitation of seriously delinquent youth.
Agency Five-Year Strategy:
- Advance the safety of the citizens of Arizona, our employees, and the youth in our care.
- Attract, retain, and develop a professional and engaged workforce to deliver quality services.
- Consistently deliver evidence-based and responsive programs in a trauma informed environment.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Fully deploy and integrate the Arizona Management System agency-wide.
ADJC Strategic Plan: