The Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections offers a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- A robust and affordable insurance plan to include medical, dental, vision, supplemental life, short-term and long-term disability options
- A top-ranked retirement program with 100% employer matched contribution
- Work-life balanced and additional options for life betterment such as: deferred compensation, credit union membership and a wellness program
- An incentivized commuter club and public transportation subsidy program
- 21 semester hours of college credit for completion of the Youth Corrections Officer Academy
- 13 paid vacation days per year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 12 sick leave days per year
- Tuition Assistance
To learn more about benefits, please visit: https://benefitoptions.az.gov/employees.
To learn more about benefits in the Correctional Officer Retirement Plan (CORP), please visit: http://www.psprs.com/corrections-officer/.